- Canada's #1 negotiator
- #1 in 150 markets across Canada
- Over 17,612 sales associates in 658 independently owned and operated offices in Canada
- A global real estate system operating in 67 countries
- More than 7,016 independently owned offices with over 113,385 member sales associates globally
- RE/MAX was the first real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year.
- RE/MAX is now in its 34th year of consecutive growth
- RE/MAX agents close three times more deals than the industry average
- RE/MAX virtually outperforms the competition in virtually every market in Canada.
- 60% of RE/MAX sales associates in Ontario-Atlantic Canada earn in excess of $100,000
- 10% of RE/MAX sales associates in Ontario-Atlantic Canada earn in excess of $250,000
- More market share than any other real estate company
- RE/MAX is run by realtors from bottom to top
RE/MAX has the best broker leadership in the industry today
- More top-producing agents join RE/MAX every year, in more countries, than any other real estate organization.
- RE/MAX is recognized as the "Voice of Real Estate" to the industry
- RE/MAX Satellite Network (RSN) is the industry's first proprietary satellite system dedicated to industry-specific education, including peer-to-peer learning.
- Exceptional educational programs such as Inspire that focuses on career development, technology and mandatory continuing education programs
- The Succeed Agent Mentor program offers new agents in-house coaching and mentoring to help them fast track their success.
- RE/MAX has been the exclusive real estate sponsor of the Children's Miracle Network since 1992
- RE/MAX Associates have raised more than $65 million for the Children's Miracle Network
- Largest Hot Air Balloon Fleet in the world with more than 100 balloons
- "Team RE/MAX" around-the-world stratospheric helium balloon expedition from Alice Springs, Australia in late 1998.
- A major co-sponsor of the Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition Program at the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Race For The Cure events
- RE/MAX created a section on www.remax.com Web site called 'Early Detection Reminder' that allows anyone to set up both a monthly Email reminder for a self-exam and an annual reminder for a mammogram.
- RE/MAX is the first real estate organization to promote itself through motor sports
- Each year, about 20 charities host fund-raising golf tournaments at Sanctuary, the private course of RE/MAX International co-founders Dave and Gail Liniger.
- RE/MAX International is the first major sponsor of The Wildlife Experience, a conservation and community center promoting understanding of the natural world and its conservation through art and education.
- The RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship is the largest grass-roots long drive competition in the world.
- More than 12,000 competitors on 300 different golf facilities will try to reach the finals and take home their share of the $325,000 purse
Re/Max Professionals Inc. Brokerage
1 East Mall Crescent
Toronto, Ontario, M9B 6G8
Direct: (416) 577-7133
Office: (416) 232-9000
Fax: (416) 232-1281